One day before D-day...
Tomorrow, I get to go with my future better half to Rorschach where we will be spending Christmas eve with her mother, brother, and sister. Oh boy! I don't speak fluent German yet so there is no way for me to communicate with the mother but I will make the most of it. It is a pretty odd feeling since the family's kinda religious and traditional so they don't believe in co-habitation between un-married people of different sex (or same sex, hey!, we're in the 21st century). Therefore, I would have to suck it up and make the most of it. I'm sure one day, everything will be fine when all is said and done between us.
Speaking of Rorschach, it is snowing there right now since it is located in the northern part of Switzerland. For me, its better that it snows so its warmer versus clear skies which tend to be colder to freeze my ass in. It is about 30min from the Austrian border town of Höchst which is kinda boring but receives a lot of traffic between the Swiss and the Austrians crossing each other's border. Anyway, we're staying in a hotel called Hotel Mozart in the middle of Rorschach beside the lake. It'll be an interesting weekend. On Saturday evening, we might go to a local spa in St. Gallen, which is an hour north of Zurich, 15 minutes south of Rorschach. I think the place is going to be packed since everything else is closed during Christmas (maybe even the movie theaters). I'll try to get a pic of some girlies to post.
Signing off.
Speaking of Rorschach, it is snowing there right now since it is located in the northern part of Switzerland. For me, its better that it snows so its warmer versus clear skies which tend to be colder to freeze my ass in. It is about 30min from the Austrian border town of Höchst which is kinda boring but receives a lot of traffic between the Swiss and the Austrians crossing each other's border. Anyway, we're staying in a hotel called Hotel Mozart in the middle of Rorschach beside the lake. It'll be an interesting weekend. On Saturday evening, we might go to a local spa in St. Gallen, which is an hour north of Zurich, 15 minutes south of Rorschach. I think the place is going to be packed since everything else is closed during Christmas (maybe even the movie theaters). I'll try to get a pic of some girlies to post.
Signing off.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home