/* Google ----------------------------------------------- */
Google
Just cruisin' through: Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Today, with everything closed for the holidays, we decided to go to the mountains to have a little walk and some coffee. The place where I wanted to go originally was located on the top of Les Pleiades but the road was intermittently closed. Instead, we went to Sonloup by feet and discovered a lot of locals sledding. I didn't even know there was a small ski resort around that area although the snow was not that good yet. If you look at the sled trail, this is the same trail I mountain bike down during the summer (nice ride but fast!). Everything around this area is good for the eyes especially on sunny days.

Another year gone by, it is has been a revealing 2004. With the changes in the economy, job conditions, and business ventures, I have to say that I learned many things from this year about myself and life in general. I won't say what those are here (this is a bit too public) but I'm ready to apply them next year.

Therefore, without further delay, I wish everyone a Prosperous 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home